Is there any way I can play this game alone?
A downloadable game for Windows
Puzzle Compound is an online cooperative multiplayer, puzzle solving game where you and up to 3 friends gather clues, work together and explore multiple locations with the goal of escaping.
Explore the many maps of Matt and Trey’s Puzzle Compound ranging from houses to dungeons to the wild west. You'll encounter varying levels of challenges and puzzles while searching and gathering clues that will help you progress. Will you and your friends be able to surmount the many puzzles that await you?
- Puzzles: Complete a wide variety of puzzles that will test your intellect and problem solving skills.
- Gather Clues: Search rooms for notes and hidden details that will help you solve the puzzles.
- Locations: Explore different houses, dungeons, and the wild west each with their own unique puzzles and obstacles to solve.
- Co-op: Work together with up to 3 friends by sharing information while trying to find out how to escape the map.
NOTE: THIS GAME IS ONLINE CO-OP ONLY AND WILL NEED AT LEAST 2 PLAYERS TO COMPLETE.
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Partial Controller Support (need mouse to open the game)
- yuGtramS (Trey)
- MattEqualsCoder (Matt)
|Author||Noble Phantom Games|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Controller, Co-op, Exploration, First-Person, Minimalist, Relaxing|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, YouTube, Homepage|
- Puzzle Compound Release With DEMO54 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm sorry, but the game is designed around there being 2-4 players as there are some puzzles that require at least two players and communicating with each other. The online service provider we use also doesn't allow the same computer to connect twice. Theoretically if you have two computers you could host on one and join with the other and switch between the two when needed, but I can't promise the best experience with that.